- Check In Time: 1:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 18 Years Old
- Guests aged 18 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children
- Pets are allowed.
- The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (254)897-2321.
- Your Credit Card will be charged 1st Nights Site Charge prior to arrival.
- To cancel or make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (254)897-2321 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- If a reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to the check-in date, the deposit, less a $20 cancellation fee, will be refunded. The full amount of the deposit will be forfeited on reservations cancelled within the last 2 days prior to the check-in date. (For Cancellation purposes, check-in date is considered to be 12:01 AM of the day on which you are scheduled to check in.)
- In the case of multiple Sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
- Early check out: No refunds will be issued for early check out.
Smoking: All buildings are non-smoking. Smoking in any building will result in a $200 charge.
Pets: Pets are not allowed in any building. Pet policy violations will be charged $100. Pets are your privilege and must be on a leash at all times. Cleaning up after them is your obligation. No pets to be left outside unattended. No pets in pool area. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. No pets allowed outside overnight.
Golf Carts/Vehicles are not to be driven without a valid driver's license; any additional cars, trucks, boats, etc. will have to be stored elsewhere, unless pre-approved by management. No mechanical repairs, oil changes, or major car repair is allowed.
Speed Limit: This is a family friendly park, children love to run and play so please observe our 5 mph speed limit.
Quiet Time observed from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM, except on event days.
Grills & Open Fires: We have a limited supply of charcoal grills for guests use. They may be rented in the office for $5 per day. Campfires are permitted in approved fire pits only.
Cabins: Please do not remove towels to take to the pool area. Items in the cabins are to remain in the cabins, if you feel you cannot live without one of our items, you will be charged accordingly. There will be a $5 replacement fee for all lost keys.
Laundry: Guest use only, not a hangout. Do not leave your laundry unattended. No hanging your laundry outside except pool attire. Quarters are available in office.
Monthly RV travelers will only be allowed to stay for duration of 3 months at a time. Guest must leave the park for one week before being allowed to return back to the park.Please keep area around your RV free from clutter. No outside storage of personal items. No permanent structures or steps are allowed. During festivals or special events monthly RV guests will be required to pay the event cost at the time of check-in.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to receive a refund, any cancellation made after 48 hours will be charged a $20.00 cancellation fee.
Event Weekends: All park guests will be required to pay the gate price per person at the time of check-in.
Check-in/Check-out times: Check-in: Cabins 3:00 PM, RV & Tent 1:00 PM; Check-out: all sites 11:00 AM. Late check-out available with prior approval and will be up to $20 an hour.
Glass Containers/Alcohol: No alcohol or glass containers are permitted in the pool, tent or common areas.
Parking: Please park in designated spots only---not on the grass.
RVs: There is 1 vehicle allowed at each RV site. Additional vehicles are charged $5 per day. Do not put rugs on grass. No dumping of waste water on the park ground. Must be fully connected to dump waste.
Trash: Please keep your site tidy and dispose of trash in the cans provided throughout the park or dumpsters. No littering or cigarette butts on the ground.
Fireworks or generators, except in dry camping area, are not allowed!
Tents: Tents and equipment must be in good repair. No sleeping quarters are allowed to be made of tarps. Rates are for 4 people. 3 yrs and under are free. $5 per additional person. Maximum of 8 people per tent. Tents are allowed in tent area only, no exceptions.
Pool: No one allowed in pool area unless lifeguard is on duty. Pool rules must be followed by everyone.
City of Glen Rose/Management is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to any guests or property. Management reserves the right to add or change these rules as circumstances may require. Instructions from the park host must be followed if the guest wishes to continue the use of the facilities. No refunds given for accommodations forfeited for disorderly conduct. No refunds given after check-in.